Online registration link:-
Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person – clearly mark the items required on the repeat slip attached to your last prescription and post it in the inside letterbox at the surgery.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By phone between 09:30 – 14:00
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration for our online service.
- Via a chemist – ask your local chemist about their ordering and collection services.
To avoid wastage please only order the medicines that you need.
Order Repeat Prescriptions Online
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please 24 hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.